Thank you Deacon Paul for Awarding the Illuminating Blogger Award to my page!
In honor of your kindness, I am honoring the following bloggers.
Nothing Hypothetical (David, I pray you do catch sight of this!)
helluo librorum (Teresa, you have wonderfully voiced much about writing that excites me)
Milk & Honey (Your frequent quotes from the Church Fathers and beyond draw my attention most every day)
Vikram Roy’s blog (I have followed you via another page and still decided to honor you from this one)
Lux ex Obscuritas (David thanks for the frequent bits on Sci-Fi works)
Now, Deacon Paul, here are the seven Award required “interesting things” I am supposed to divulge about myself:
1) I kind of like doing those menial tasks, especially for mom & dad. Yesterday, my dull task was to pull up dozens of Mexican sand burrs along their walk. My brother, Brad and I were out their yesterday helping them.
2) Keeping things tidier while my daughter is living with me than I would when I’m living by myself.
3) Playing with words, intent on bringing about minor grimaces is something only good friends understand with me.
4) An old buddy of mine, who like me also did levels of intense psychiatric emergency work and interventions sits in coffee shops with me debating those diagnostic impressions we’ve heard about people like James Holmes.
6) My daughter’s boyfriend tells us that my cat, Isis, acts too much like a dog. She’s too friendly.
7) I think I’m driving my semi Abbot, Fr. Meletios nuts.